The 13th Day has made it to DVD, so anyone can watch it without searching in vein for a movie theater bold enough to run it.
You can order it online from Aquinas & More by clicking on the ad link below (see picture), or by utilizing the links on the left column of the blog. Why do I recommend Aquinas & More? Several reasons:
- None of their goods are made in China. A&M is sensitive about the use of slave labor, forced abortions, and unfair trade practices and refuses to sell goods made there. How refreshing.
- Aquinas & More offers free standard shipping in some circumstances (depends on the dollar amount you order).
- Aquinas & More has a "good faith guarantee" and sticks to it. I have never been dissatisfied with their service.
- Aquinas & More is NOT a corporate sponsor of Planned Parenthood, unlike some other large online retail outlets that sell books and DVD's. Why would you shop at a place knowing that some of your spent money goes to pay for abortions? Wouldn't you avoid that if if meant paying a couple of dollars more?
- I have never included a "tip jar" on my blog as I think they are tacky. But entering Aquinas & More through the links on my blog and then making purchases does help me financially. And you do not pay extra for it!
- Aquinas & More is the largest seller of Catholic Goods online.
The 13th Day